Your health and safety is our top priority. We are working together with local officials and city partners to create the safest possible environment for our attendees. Our enhanced health and safety protocols will continue to evolve as new guidelines are issued by public health authorities.
- Five carefully curated stages with unique personalities that encompass distinctive showcases and performances for 10 hours each day, spanning the three-day weekend
- Shop the official Movement Store and visit our local vendors to discover a wealth of unique goods from local artisans - handcrafted jewelry, specially designed clothes, and one-of-a-kind records only available in Techno City
- An abundance of local food vendors offering regionally brewed beers, gourmet foods, and quick bites for those on the move
- Secure lockers to keep you light on your feet and phone charging stations to keep you connected
- Unique on-site activations such as the Movement Studio, perfect for the aspiring musician, and Tito’s River Garden, a hidden refuge with one of a kind views of the river
- Access to everything the labyrinthine Hart Plaza has to offer; from secret performances, to engaging art installations, including the Artist-In-Residence, an elaborate installation that serves as an understated oasis for those who know where to look